Digital transformation brought a massive shift in business fundamentals, where the customer is king and consumerization of services is the key to the success of any business. This is what mandated businesses to consider customer relationship management (CRM) as its highest priority. With the drastic rise in smartphone use, it's imperative to add mobile CRM operations and service adoption.
What is Mobile CRM
As defined by Techopedia, mobile customer relationship management is a type of CRM application that can be accessed through mobile devices.
Decoding Mobile CRM Impact on Business
The demand for the CRMs is so high that Business Wire anticipates the CRM application market to reach $36.53 billion by 2022. Whereas Mobile marketer research on mobile CRM estimates “that the globally mobile CRM industry is expected to be $15 billion and in particular the BFSI space investments alone is expected to cross $3 billion by the end of the year 2019.”
Effective procedures with mobile CRM functions will help increase customer retention scores. Timely and appropriate communication with prospects will make a direct impact on conversion. Necessary automation processes with mobile CRM will reduce time-to-market needs.
Businesses today are consuming various setups to take care of CRM operations. It is equally important to scale these setups to include in mobile solutions. Mobile enablement of CRM will alleviate some of the common challenges and procedural gaps.
Top Mobile CRM Capabilities for Business
- CRM Dashboards: Comprehensive CRM analytics and reports can be optimized for mobile users. This gives the stakeholders and operation teams a view of what is relevant to them and their priorities.
- Connectivity: Teams are always connected to the CRM systems even while on the move. This helps strengthen connectivity with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Bring Your Own Device: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the workplace is no longer a restriction. So, with a robust security stack and necessary security features in place, users can access sensitive customer data securely.
- Augmented Reality (AR): Intelligent mobile apps are driving the future of mobile app development and many businesses are adopting AR as an accelerator for the sales team to execute remote demonstrations with leads.
- Social integration: Social integration is a very important aspect of CRM today. This strengthens the connection with customers and overall impacting the engagement strategy too.
- Mobile Wearable: With the current trend of wearable technologies, CRM solutions embrace wearable innovation leaving a strong impression with customers.