At Knowledge19, the best and brightest customers come together to share how they are transforming the way they work. You will gain every aspect of business, technology and customer service skills necessary to lead your company to lasting success. Knowledge19 allows you to meet technical experts and business leaders through hands-on training and breakout sessions that can help you design, create and apply powerful digital workflows across your organization.
What to Gain by Attending Knowledge19
The ServiceNow fundamentals course is designed for users with various organizational roles who are expected to work within the ServiceNow platform. During this two‑day interactive training course attendees will learn about the ServiceNow user interface, receive a summary of the database schema, understand uses for commonly accessed applications, and be introduced to advanced features and functionality, such as scripting and application development.
Specifically, attendees will learn to:
- Explore lists and forms
- Identify the importance of branding, as well as how to apply it to the platform
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Identify best practices related to task management
- Configure notifications
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), and import sets
- Run basic reports, as well as learn the benefits of performance analytics
- Work with two key ServiceNow process applications: knowledge base and service catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Upgrade and clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
Learn how to use built-in AngularJS directives, services, and ServiceNow's Service Portal APIs and discover which third-party libraries and resources are installed in the platform.
Click here, for more information on this 2-day course.
Transform Your HR Processes
Even while having a self-assisting HR portal, employees still send emails to HR asking for some information. The ServiceNow Human Resources Service Management (HRSM) application automates standard HR processes within your organization to eliminate the number of checklists, email exchanges, and phone calls performed by the HR team.
Learn how to configure and administer the ServiceNow HRSM application. You will gain in‑depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using the ServiceNow HRSM application. A combination of course content and lab work will help attendees learn to:
- Review the ServiceNow HRSM solution and its capabilities
- Configure HR properties, criteria, document templates, and managed lists
- Define and manage HR services, categories, HR service catalogs, and items
- Create HR Knowledge articles and learn about the knowledge management life-cycle
- Learn about employee profiles and the security constraints that determine access
- Gain practical knowledge of HR case management and HR surveys
- Drill into results via reporting and dashboards
The Sum of All Things ServiceNow
Each organization is unique in its overall use of ServiceNow. And being able to articulate, target, measure, trend, and communicate effectively the value of how ServiceNow is impacting your organization is critical for the long-term success of your investment. Are you involved in the administration, ownership, and use of the ServiceNow platform across all organization sizes? Unlock value realization.
During a two-day interactive workshop, you will learn how to create focused business outcomes, associated processes for achieving those outcomes, determine KPIs for measuring each of those associated processes, drive adoption of the ServiceNow platform, and learn about and create tools for measuring progress against those outcomes. Once this framework is established, you’ll be able to provide continuous service improvement within your organization — and then be able to communicate those business improvements with fact-based metrics and value realization dashboards in-platform.
Interested in learning more about what Knowledge19 offers? Click here, for a full list of conference sessions, tailor-made for your success!