ServiceNow is the leading enterprise cloud-based platform and solutions company delivering digital workflows for enterprises. If you are one of the many businesses that have embraced ServiceNow to transform processes across the enterprise, be it IT, customer service, HR or asset management among others, you are aware of the benefits of the ServiceNow platform. But rapid advancements in ServiceNow also mean that many enterprises find a gap in corporate demand and availability of skilled ServiceNow resources. Finding the right team skilled enough to handle the project can be challenging. This is why ServiceNow certifies qualified organizations as partners who can help organizations meet their demands.
How are ServiceNow Partners Ranked?
To help you find the organization best suited to your needs, ServiceNow has a global partner ecosystem in which partners are segmented into Partner Tiers and given designations according to their achievements in the ServiceNow ecosystem. There are a few factors that are considered when awarding designations.
Capacity – The number of people in the partner organization who are certified with the ServiceNow technology.
Competency – An organization’s specialization, established by ServiceNow product, solution, and workflow certifications and recognized by ServiceNow’s Digital Badging System.
Customer Success – This is measured and validated by published criteria including implementations that meet basic customer satisfaction scores.
Capability – This is determined by a qualitative assessment of a partner’s digital transformation skills and expertise in industry domains.
What are the Different ServiceNow Partner Levels?
Previously, ServiceNow categorized its partners as Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels but the labeling was not always indicative of the partners’ actual credibility. In 2019, ServiceNow changed its partner program by applying the criteria described above. The partner program was reorganized and split into 5 partner levels.
- Registered Partner – A new entrant to the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. A Registered Partner has met the minimum qualification requirements but hasn’t achieved certifications or any measurable activities.
- Specialist Partner – A partner that provides specialized skills in one or more ServiceNow products.
- Premier Partner – A partner that operates in more than one geographic region and specializes in fewer than five ServiceNow products.
- Elite Partner –A partner that demonstrates expertise in five or more ServiceNow products across IT, Employee Experience, and Customer Service workflows and has established operations across multiple geographies.
- Global Elite Partner – A partner that has all the qualifications of an Elite Partner but with deeper industry domain expertise, digital transformation skills and CEO-level commitment to its ServiceNow practice.
V-Soft is an Elite ServiceNow Partner
V-Soft has demonstrated diverse implementation experience, employs many ServiceNow certified experts, has a history of successful, large enterprise-scale implementations, and has received positive customer satisfaction scores to earn the designation of ServiceNow Elite Partner. At V-Soft, our team is equipped to help you build a strong business case based on your organizational requirements and budget. V-Soft adheres to a strict ServiceNow implementation or project timeline while keeping all your stakeholders involved.
V-Soft Product Line Certifications
- Customer Service Management
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- HR Service Delivery
- IT Asset Management
- IT Operations Management
- IT Service Management
- Now Platform App Engine
- Security Operations
- Strategic Portfolio Management.
Why Should You Choose V-Soft?
V-Soft Digital is an experienced Managed Service Provider of ServiceNow Managing implementations from start to finish as well as ongoing support.
- Deploy V-Soft instance(s): ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, SPM, GRC, HRSD, CSM, FSM and others
- Onboard using best practices
- Provide 24/7 support
- Reduce licensing costs with V-Soft partner discounts
- Implement continuous improvements
- Monitor and support platform governance
- Perform ongoing platform enhancements
- Manage UX, incidents, and service desk
- Provide oversight and manage performance
You can find further information on our page here.