ServiceNow is one of the biggest and fastest growing platforms for companies to maintain their IT processes on. Because of this, it has been a big focus for V-Soft for the past few years. When it was proposed to develop a mobile application with ServiceNow integration, we realized that there was an untapped market for ServiceNow mobile apps.
The management of IT resources and processes is the back bone of any business today. ServiceNow is an extremely powerful tool for managing incidents, requests, for field services, or for HR. Coupled with the flexibility it has to provide tools needed for your company, it is infinitely more useful when it is directly accessible from your smartphone.
Creating Mobile Apps for ServiceNow
V-Soft, at its most innovative, is two steps ahead of the customer when it comes to putting ServiceNow solutions right at users' fingertips – and onto their mobile devices.
Clients are able to reach out to V-Soft with any requirements on ServiceNow, be it customization, application development, or maintenance, and we are able to provide the people and expertise needed to deliver any development or support.
Benefits of a Mobile App With ServiceNow Integration
V-Soft has combined its expertise with ServiceNow and mobile app development to bring a unique plug-and-play solution that easily integrates with any client's ServiceNow backend. Functionalities like reporting/viewing of incidents, and ordering from a service catalog will work directly out of the box.
V-Soft can also extend the functionality to other ServiceNow modules that the customer may need with minimal effort. This provides a branded mobile app interface to the client's services quickly and cost effectively.
The advantages of this solution are as follows:
- Quick Delivery – As we have already created the backend and basic framework for the app, a simple working version can be produced in minimal time
- Custom Branding – The client is able to have their own splash screen, icons, and color scheme according to their branding (with the option to have a white label mobile app)
- Offline Capability – Most operations can be done without a working internet connection. To provide this option, data would be synced back and forth whenever an internet connection is available
- Extendable – we can build on top of the existing solution to give additional modules that the client may want – we could add Push Notifications, or, Checking of Field agent status, just to give couple of examples. They can also put in simple static content like About Us, Contact Info etc and make it their own complete mobile app.
- Multi-platform – available on both Android and iOS, covering more than 95% of users.
As we see from the above, this provides a branded mobile app interface to the client's services, quickly and cost effectively. These advantages are invaluable for clients who use ServiceNow in a completely mobile and dynamic environment.
About the Author
Aswin Kumar is the Practice Head for Mobile Solutions at V-Soft Consulting. Aswin leads the design and development that collaborates with leading companies to build mobile capabilities for existing and newly innovative platforms. Aswin and his team understand the requirement for back-end integration of cloud or premise based systems with a mobile application that delivers industry leading results for the enterprise. Aswin also leads the emerging technology initiatives like AR, AI, and ML.
Connect with Aswin on LinkedIn here, email email@example.com, or learn more about how mobile enablement done right can transform your company here.