To say Knowledge16 is the event of the century might be an overstatement, but we still think it's pretty amazing. The service transformation is in full swing. Even as we reach 10 years into the Knowledge conferences, building everything as a service continues to be ServiceNow's mantra. We've compiled this go-to list in hopes that it helps you find your way around Knowledge16, even if you just want to participate from your office.
Attend the most popular events. "Pre-Con" events ranked highly among those trying to get the most out of Knowledge16. Here are the areas attendees said they got the most out of their conference from an informal survey:
- 28% Pre-Con | Details on Pre-Conference
- 21% CreatorCon | Details on CreatorCon
- 19% Networking Events
- 13% ExpoNow
Surprisingly, parties ranked last at only 9% for most interest. We guess knowledge is a better thing to take back home than a hangover!
Connect with other attendees before, during and after the conference. The best place to do this is in the ServiceNow Community forum on Knowledge16. A few other highlights of how you'll connect with others at the conference:
- Network with thousands of service management professionals and thought leaders from around the world
- One-on-one interaction with ServiceNow experts
- 130+ sponsors and exhibitors showcasing exciting new ways to use ServiceNow
Always impactful, Knowledge16 keynote presentations are where you go to be one of the first to learn about some of the latest ServiceNow innovations. Sign up for a reminder so you don't miss a thing!
- Experience the Service Revolution, Frank Slootman, President & CEO
- Drive the ServiceNow Revolution, Dan McGee, COO
- Enable the Service Revolution, Fred Luddy, Founder & Chief Product Officer
Plan Your Conference, Better
Knowledge16 is a conference of learning, innovation, and taking your business to the next level. For you to maximize all that is available, it only makes sense to plan your time appropriately.
What will you attend? How will you make time for everything? Those questions we leave up to you. All we can do is provide you the resources to prepare to make the most of your trip. Here's the Knowledge16 detailed planner agenda; now go plan to have an awesome time!