The advancement of technology is never-ending. With one new program emerging, you can always count on another to follow. As the first line of defense in network security, there's no doubt that the firewall barriers between controlled and internal networks should not be determined optional. As technology advances, so do hackers. Having network security that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic is the chain that adheres your company privacy.
In September of 2016, Yahoo disclosed that 500 million user accounts were hacked in 2014. Three months later, they disclosed that more than 1 billion accounts were compromised in a different attack in 2013. These two attacks are the largest known cyber security breaches of a single company’s computer network. Email hacks can put your personal and company privacy at risk (on an extreme scale).
SonicWall puts an end to hackers, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, key loggers, and more before they enter your network with a compact, comprehensive network protection.
To learn how what industries have the most data breaches and how likely you are to have your data compromised, click here.
The necessity of a firewall is a foundational technology component universally acknowledged that every business needs. However, most businesses find themselves at a crossroad—lacking in-house technical and security expertise to properly configure, run, and manage a firewall. This conjunction has created a demand in the market for managed firewall services. V-Soft provides you with equivalent network security that NASA requires and protects your networks from an extensive territory of emerging threats.
Outsourcing your network security to a qualified and experienced security expert is not only a cost-effective solution, but also adds peace of mind. While utilizing V-Soft’s Security as a Service, you will have authority to upgrade/exchange your firewall as your needs change and technology changes.
V-Soft’s help desk and engineering teams are always responsive, through in their follow up, and deliver a very positive end user experience. V-Soft is a critical part of our continued success.”
-Managing Partner and COO, Regional Services Delivery Company
Protect Your Business
It’s apparent your employees need access to email, files, and applications at all times. With V-Soft’s Security-as-a-Service, you can provide mobile users access to your network with secure VPN remote access for Apple IOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS X and Kindle Fire devices without worrying if it’s safe, secure, and free from threats. Through a single reporting system, you can easily identify threats before you network is compromised.
Benefits of Your All-in-One Solution
Instead of having to individually manage traditional firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, gateway anti-malware products and content filtering software, you can combine these features in a single solution. All security technologies are installed, configured, deployed, and managed as one unit.
- Firewall expertly configured by SonicWall-certified engineers
- Outsource your network security to an experienced security provider
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Turn-key solution delivered to your doorstep
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Updating of firmware, software, and security updates
- Report analysis by SonicWall-certified engineers
- Automated weekly network and security reports
- Weekly off-site SonicWall- configuration backup
- Upgrade appliance as future business and technology changes dictate
Features and Capabilities
- Your choice of 8x5 or 24x7 standard support
- Global management system monitoring with automatic updates
- Weekly offsite configuration backup
- Appliance configured by certified engineers with turn-key delivery
- Automatic weekly network reports
- Ongoing defective hardware replacement throughout managed service period